ENFORCING INVESTMENT AWARDS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE UNITED STATES: HOT POTATOES, KEY CHALLENGES AND MORE
The CEA-40 invites you to the conference entitled “Enforcing Investment Awards in the European Union and the United States: Hot Potatoes, Key Challenges and More”, that will be held on April 8, 2019.
The debate will be moderated by:
- Jesús Saracho (Chaffetz Lindsey LLP, New York)
and will count with the participation of:
- Isabel Fernández de la Cuesta (King & Spalding LLP, New York)
- Jochem Hummelen (NautaDutilh NV, New York)
- Katharine Menéndez de la Cuesta (Holland & Knight LLP, Miami)
- Simón Navarro (Quinn Emanuel Urquhart & Sullivan LLP, New York)
- Stratos Pahis (NYU School of Law, New York).
The event will take place simultaneously in the following cities:
New York: at the offices of Holland & Knight (31 West 52nd Street 12th Floor), from 9:00 to 10:30 EDT. It will be preceded by a networking breakfast from 8:30 to 9:00 EDT.
Madrid: through videoconference from Cuatrecasas’ offices (Almagro, 9), from 15:00 to 16:30 CET.
Barcelona: through videoconference from Uría Menéndez’s offices (Avinguda Diagonal, 514), from 15:00 to 16:30 CET.
The conference will be held in English. Please confirm your attendance by sending an email to email@example.com