The Accelerated Proceedings
The Nordic-Baltic Chapter organizes, on November 16, 2021, from 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. (CET), the webinar titled “The Accelerated Proceedings”.
The event will begin with the introduction of José Rosell (President of the Nordic-Baltic Chapter of the CEA, independent arbitrator, Paris & Copenhagen) and will be moderated by Petri Taivalkoski (independent arbitrator, Helsinki).
Will participate as speakers:
– Sanna Kaistinen, Secretary General, Finnish Chamber of Commerce Institute of Arbitration, Helsinki
– Kristin Campbell-Wilson, Secretary General, Stockholm Chamber of Commerce Arbitration Institute, Stockholm
– Steffen Pihlblad, Secretary General, Danish Institute for Arbitration, Copenhagen
– Niels Schiersing, Independent Arbitrator, Arbitration Chambers Hong Kong & London
– Johan Sidklev, partner, Roschier, Stockholm